Extended Abstract Submission:
An extended abstract is submitted by the deadline following the template provided on the ISOT 2018 website. Every participant may choose the type of publications, whether in poster or oral. At least one of the authors must register for the abstracts to be included in the proceedings.
Deadline for Extended Abstract Submission: August 6, 2018
- The extended abstract should be within 2 pages long in English.
- The extended abstract should be submitted in English using an abstract template form which can be downloaded from the ISOT 2018 website.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted extended abstracts until the submission deadline.
- Please ensure that the text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- No proof reading will be carried out, and no corrections will be possible after the submission deadline.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee and accepted papers will be assigned to appropriate sessions for presentations at the conference.
Requirements to Poster Presentations:
- Poster size: 90 x 1.20 cm
- Orientation: vertical
Requirements for Oral Presentations:
- Regular papers: 15 min presentation plus 5 min questions/answers
- Invited Speakers: 25 min presentation plus 5 min questions/answers
A PC laptop will be available for presentations in MS Power Point 2013 and Acrobat (pdf) format, but your own laptop can be used.